Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'm feeling it (just a little bit!)

Positive that is. About being me. About living in my own skin. About not caring what other people think about me. About my size, or shape or looks. Because I am a pretty cool person.

I am generous. I am kind. I am giving. I am intelligent. I am sympathetic and empathetic. I am loving. I am creative. I am considerate. I am sensitive. I am supportive. I am friendly.

I am also very lucky. I have a wonderful husband, who is loyal and loving and generous. I have beautiful children, who are intelligent and healthy and amazing. I have friends who care about and laugh with me. I live in a great country, town, home. I have plenty of clothes, a bed, belongings and more food than I need, than my family needs. I have enough money to do what I need to, and also what I don't *need* to, but want to. I have more than enough in life. And I am so amazingly blessed and lucky to be me. I have enough. I AM enough.

I need to really start appreciating that. Who gives a shit about how fat I am or how I look, or what size I wear, except me?

No comments:

Post a Comment