Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holidays

My family and I went on holidays. For the past 3 weeks, my biggest concern was if I put sunscreen on the children and which restaurant to eat in for dinner. We had a great time. It was a big, 3 week driving holiday, from inland NSW, to Sydney, to Hervey Bay Qld, and then back down the coast to Port Macquarie. And then home again, home again jiggity jig. We saw both of our families, met new little people in our families, and just spent time with our nearest and dearest. It's been a long time since we had seen some of these people. Some hadn't even met Buggity Boo, who is 2 2/3 years old! So it was lovely to catch up.

We also got to spend time as a family of 5- WonderHubby, Bear, Little Dude and Buggy and me. Enjoying each other, driving each other bonkers and loving each other. We didn't need to worry about money, or school, or work, or cooking or cleaning for a whole week. We went to the beach, and swam in the pool and shopped and ate food other people cooked. It was wonderful!




My beautiful kiddos- Buggy (2 2/3 yrs old), Bear (6 1/2 yrs old) and Little Dude (5 yrs old)




No comments:

Post a Comment