Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wonder Hubby

He really is my Wonder Hubby. He is awesome and I love him to pieces. He is always striving to make me happy. He practically gives me what ever I ask for. He tries to make me laugh when I'm sad. He encourages me when I feel like I have no hope. He looks after me like no one else does. He loves all of me, even if I don't. He is a wonderful man.

He is also an awesome father. He does everything with and for the kids. He helps me around the house and in looking after the kids when he's not working. He is not unfamiliar with the washing machine, pooey nappies, or cooking dinner. He irons his own uniform for work, and our daughters uniforms for school- because I don't iron anything!

This year was our 17th anniversary of being together. 13th anniversary of being married. I can easily say that I have never not enjoyed him. I've never not loved being with him. We argue over petty things at times, but mostly we honestly enjoy each other. He can drive me bonkers when we're together a lot (he loves noise and singing at the top of his voice, I like quite and solitude!), and he certainly has a knack of annoying the shit out of me sometimes. But generally, we're happy with each other.

My life would be less without him in it. With out him to laugh with (and at)~ Without him to do things with~ Without him to raise our children with (and my goodness didn't we make AMAZING little humans together?!). I would be less with out him. Next year marks the year that we will have been with each other, as long as we had been without each other in our lives. I will have spent half of my life with this wonderful man. How lucky am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment