Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What weight loss?

I have lost my mojo....again. Since a few days before going away on my holiday (which, incidentally was AMAZING!) I have absolutely lost my weight-loss mojo. I am trying hard to get it back and I am going to fake it til I make it again. That is, I will count calories, and make myself exercise, despite my unwillingness to do so.

I had lost 4kg as of about 2 1/2 weeks ago. But I have gained some back. Around 1.6 (ish) kilos. I am really sick of the yoying. REALLY sick of it. I need to either get my fat arse into gear and lose it, or stop torturing myself and accept that I am fat. And I don't want to do the latter, so looks like I have will just HAVE to lose it.

I am trying lots of things to motivate myself. Reading people's blogs about their epic weight-losses, talking to and emailing/ SMS'ing/ Facebooking with like minded people in similar situations as me. I am writing motivational sayings on post it notes to put around the house. Reminders of what I should do to stay on the weight loss wagon. I think this needs to be all consuming for a while so it becomes ingrained and habitual. So I don't have to be reminded anymore. So I just do it.

JUST GET TO IT!!!!! So true. Not so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment